Adding to Contact Folder Log – CRM Tutorial
- Mach10CRM thinks the way you do – focused on relationships.
- Within the Contact Folder Log you can make a phone call, send an email, or set up a meeting with your Contact.
- If you make a call or schedule a meeting from within the app, it will automatically prompt you to log a recap.
- Manually add an important text, meeting, or note to a Contact Log by clicking the DO-IT button.
- Enter in your ideas, capture a brainstorming session, or write thoughts about your strategy within the Contact Log by adding a Note.
- Quickly see a complete view of your emails, calls, visits, meetings, notes, and to-do items with every Contact. All of this data is in one place for your review, chronologically.
Email Advantages - Email Tutorial
- Mach10CRM simplifies your email experience by auto-sorting Email into individual Contact Folder Logs with important Emails going to VIP, MIP, and People categories.
- The remaining emails are sent to Entity (for blogs & miscellaneous) or into the infamous Blocked but not forgotten category - you can decide their fate.
- Emails received without a previous Contact Folder are stored in the “New” Category for your categorization or removal.
- Contact Logs can be Moved between Categories VIP, MIP, People, Entity, or Blocked at any time as their importance changes.
- Each Contact has an instant access Contact Log which is used to store all your personal experience CRM data.
- By adding your personal experiences into the Contact Log, you will have the critical data you need to understand each of your Contacts.
NEW Category – Email Tutorial
- Tired of sorting through hundreds of emails every day? Auto-sort shows you your defined VIP and other important category emails quickly.
- We auto sort your inbound emails into known Contact Folders and put the unknown Contacts into the NEW category.
- RocketCRM isolates only the really NEW emails - ones from people you haven’t heard from until now.
- If you Move a New Contact to another category (either an important one or a non- important one), it will not appear again in New with the same email address.
- Go into “New”, then Move to sort those New Contact emails to another Category. Ideally, you will keep “New” empty so you don’t clutter the New Category.
- By moving these to a Category, all future emails will automatically go into that Contact Folder Log and Category.
Contact Folder Logs - CRM Tutorial
- The Contact Folder Log is the basis of the CRM database. It is chronologically organized to clearly show all your CRM data individually by Contact.
- The Contact Activity Logs shows you your Contact's emails (in and out) in one log.
- You can manually enter your personal experience data for each Contact and the app automatically organizes them chronologically with their email.
- Even if a Contact has multiple email addresses, you can specify a single Contact Log for one Contact with multiple Contact email addresses. Tap a Contact, then tap inside the main information area and tap Edit. Select “Merge with Contact”, select emails to merge, then tap Save.
- The Blue Dots (1 or 2) indicate you have not read your contact's 1 or 2 most recent emails. After 7 days, if you still have not read the email(s), the dots turn black.
- Reviewing the actual day to day and even hour by hour interaction between you and your customer shows a clear picture of their requirements.
- With the Mach10CRM Contact Folder Log – data retrieval is fast, simple, and intuitive. Review your Contact's Log, decide your action, and complete your objective.
Entity - Email Tutorial
- While Auto-Sort organizes your important emails into VIP, MIP, and People, you will have the remainder of your emails auto-sorted to Entity.
- Entity has several types of non-important emails sent to you. Review these emails to find contacts you wish to keep and contacts you wish to eliminate.
- Move any Contact Folders you like to VIP, etc. and trash the ones you don't want.
- The Entity Category allows you to sort in two ways – either by Age (most recent email) or by Count. When sorting by Count, you might consider those with high volume as a candidate for Blocked.
- Some of these Contacts are sending you news or information of interest, and you want to keep these emails for reference. This is really what Entity is created for.
Blocked - Email Tutorial
- Are you tired of unsubscribing from one mailing list, just to get added to another?
- Blocked is better than unsubscribing. Here, you can block that email instantly.
- Click Move, then select the unwanted Contact Folders and then click Block.
- You can always see all the Blocked Contact Folders
- You can still open Blocked emails and read it or its attachment. But now they aren’t cluttering up your important Contacts and information.
- If you use Block effectively, you can spend more time on your important Contacts. Own Your Inbox – Focus on the Relationships that Matter!
Building Great Relationships – CRM Use Example
- Mach10CRM allows you to literally keep track of 500 people like they were your best friends and you had perfect memory.
- Every new interaction with someone is a potential opportunity to make a real connection both in work and in your personal life.
- Everyone has engaged someone on a random basis only later to forget the details of the encounter or the conversation.
- A key feature for Mach10CRM is its ability to integrate all the personal relationship data into a single chronological Contact Log along with the Contact's emails.
- Auto-sort all of your email exchanges and you can manually enter your personal experiences (meetings, visits, calls, research) about them.
- Mach10CRM allows you to log all the personal experiences of each Contact that provides many conversations threads for you to remember any time.
- This sets you apart, and lets people know that you truly remember them. It’s the little things that make a big difference in all Relationships.